lunes, mayo 30, 2011

UK: Banking day

Today is holiday in UK, it's banking day. Nobody goes to work neither school. Abacus College was the only one that opened for Tec group, but it only was introductory day to meet the principal and the person who will take us to take tours. The day wasn'y sunny, it will never be as sunny as Mexico city, in fact it was rainy we
when we went away home. We went to have a hot drink in a café next to History Museum, then we took a walking tour near Oxford streets. Although we were wet, we enjoyed the tour 'cause we saw different places we hadn't seen before. They explained us how does the University of Oxford works. Then we went to two malls to buy something on sales, everything is too expensive, I guess that living here may cost 30 pounds daily.
I had a nice time with 3 girls, they're good friends, one of them goes to Santa Fe Campus too, and the other girls to CEM. We walked around the city centre to find out the best store where to buy.
When I arrived home, my room mate was in here, he was waiting for me. I bought a postcard which will be sent to Mexico, but I know that maybe I could arrive earlier than the card. My family miss me and I do too. I'm really enjoying thais wonderful trip.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario