martes, junio 14, 2011

Third week

I've lived in England for 2 weeks, I've known people from different countries, most are mexican, from the Tec. I've learned too much of real life, in fact, school ain't as difficult as it should be, the teachers are too flexible. Every day I wake up at 45 past 7 and I have a light breakfast. The bus has its own schedule, my room mate and I take the bus at 8:33 am, otherwise we wouldn't arrive early. The bus goes to the City Centre and we have to walk long streets to arrive to the school. Harriet, my grammar teacher, is a kind person, she is funny and clever, she always gets us active; sometimes we play some games and makes the class interesting. When the class finishes, I'm using to take a lunch, I often eat a chicken wrap. Gareth, the other teacher, is a nice person, he always try to explain us everything in a way we could understand. I really like this class, although it's an hour and a half long, time goes fast.
The afternoon activity sometimes is interesting, tired, funny, cultural or boring, in that case we can choose wheather we do it or not.
The group is formed by a guy from Vietnam, an italian girl, and other two boys: one from El Salvador and the other one from Thailand.
I've had lots of fun in England, however I miss Mexico, the most its food. Few days for going back to my country, that's the reason why I want to enjoy this summer.
No doubt, this is the best summer I've ever had.
Regards, Oxford !

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario