viernes, junio 24, 2011

Hard to say goodbye: Oxford

Today was my last full day in England, morrow morning we will be departing to London to take our flight to Madrid, where we will wait 3 hours, kind of boring. The last english lesson was about our final exam and talked about our future. It was really hard to say goodbay to my teachers, Harriet & Gareth cause they knew us at all and trusted them everything, we got fun and learnt a lot of stuff. However, I will miss my international classmates, I learned different cultures and knew different people. Although most of them were to strange, they were cool. I have to thank Abacus College the chance to teach me british english and for always ask us for everything what e needed.
When I walked through the streets I remembered my first day in England, which was almost perfect. I cannot believe that I've been a month away home in México.
I've missed my parents, dog and friends, and it's impresionant to tell you taht only two flights separate us.
In England I met nice people, I found good friends of the Tec, from different campus, and we all are now friends, actually I met a wonderful ladie who filled my hippiness with her look and smile every morning, the doubt is wheather I'll see her again or not.
It's difficul to say goodbye, I really loved this city, this country, the school and schoolmates, I liked my freedom I had and my vital space. I enjoyed living with a room mate, it made me more mature than before and I felt happy.
This month was one of the best, in fact the best experience I've ever had.
I know that this is no the end, just a goodbye because surely I'll come back again to Oxford...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario